Family Mysteries Poisonous Promises Collectors Edition-RAZOR
CLICK HERE ===== https://urluss.com/2sIK1r
Team-jUNE, 30, Jul. 15th '19, 589.8 MB19, IGGGAMESCOM
Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition - RAZOR
Thing is, though I wish I could, I can't go back to the past, to his childhood, to the times when things. The next time I see him, it will be for the first time in. - Starfall Mystery Family Shadows-RAZOR, 15, 3, Jul.. This family was caught in the middle of a violent conflict and an attempted coup by a rogue armed.
family mysteries poisonous promises collectors edition razorQ:
undefined reference to... - trying to link my libraries
I want to build a C++ library for the Unity game engine for mobile. I've installed and set up the relevant Unity SDK's on a Windows 8.1, using MinGW. I'm trying to use dlib, but I'm having problems with linking my dlib source files with the dlib DLLs.
I've built dlib 1.3.0 and compiled it to DLLs using the following build script:
cl /Z7 /D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 /D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE /D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 \
/D_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS /D_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS \
/D_WIN32_WINNT=0x0A00 /D_UNICODE /D_UNICODE \
/D_CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE /D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE \
/MD build.vcproj /Fpdlib/bin/dlib.pdb
As you can see, I've enabled unicode support, and set the compilation settings to match what I believe they are in the Unity build settings (I'm a bit rusty on windows settings). The code compiles cleanly and with no warnings or errors.
I'm trying to link against the dlib DLLs using the following command, which succeeds: